The Gardening Team Grange EN1 Calls On For Quality & Reliability
Keeping on top of maintaining your garden, no matter how big or small, can often be an arduous task, which is why the highly skilled garden maintenance professionals in Grange EN1 are the perfect solution for any gardening task! You'll have healthier plants and we'll make your property more attractive to enjoy your time in. We've built up a winning combination of cutting edge tools and hard labour so that each job is undertaken right down to your exact specifications. Not only will the experts complete the job in a timely manner but we'll make certain that you're getting value for your money by offering you a free quote that won't hurt your wallet. With years of experience behind them, all the gardeners have extensive knowledge of all aspects of gardening from weeding to ivy pruning or removal, and can turn their green fingers to any job you have in mind.
Enjoy the Benefits of Grange EN1 Garden Maintenance Services
Make your booking for your Grange EN1 garden maintenance services and you'll soon be enjoying a number of different benefits. Your service can be tailored to the specific needs of you and your garden to include such tasks as lawn care, tree surgery, patio cleaning, and a whole lot more. When you book more than one service you also get to enjoy further discounts, making the whole experience much more enjoyable and gentle on your bank balance! Other benefits include:
- We don't charge by the job for maintenance but base our prices on the time spent working in your garden
- It doesn't have to be sunny, as all gardeners are enthusiastic enough to work in all weathers!
- Everything can be done in one visit
- We've gained our experience in a number of different settings - no job is too big or too small
- We can provide free helpful advice for the continued maintenance of your garden
We’re Your One-Stop Garden Maintenance Shop in Grange!
There’s no doubt that we’re the local experts when it comes to all things gardening, so why not take advantage of some of the other specialist services that we offer. As well as freeing up time that you can enjoy elsewhere, you may qualify for a multiple booking discount. Book us to carry out:
Tree Surgery – All the skilled technicians can take care of everything from pruning and crown thinning to removal and stump grinding.
Gutter Cleaning – Let us take care of this essential maintenance task, and make sure your property is protected against the ravages of rain water.
Garden Design – Whether you need help getting the most from the space available or want to design a garden on the basis of colour, theme or even fragrance, we’ve got the experts with the skills and experience needed.
Patio Cleaning – You’ll be amazed at the amount of dirt that the technicians can remove using specialist equipment, leaving your patios, paths and driveways fresh, clean and ready to be enjoyed
Lawn Care – It takes a lot of work to get a truly great lawn. Luckily all the technicians have plenty of experience, and will know exactly how to get yours looking great!
Grange Garden Maintenance Services That You Can Trust
When you choose us as your gardening company we’ll send you a highly skilled gardener who has undergone in-depth training. Equipped with the full range of tools needed, they’ll carry out their work to the highest standards and leave you with nothing but great results. We’ll always try and ensure that you’re sent the same staff member each time you book where possible, so that they know exactly how you like things done. And as all of our garden care services are covered by comprehensive insurance, you can sit back and relax while we get the job done.
Booking Options and Process
Find the specific service you need on our website
- Contact us over the phone on 020 3746 3128, through the chat facility in the corner of your screen, or by entering your details into our contact form
- Answer a few simple questions such as “what’s the size of your garden?” and “what is its current condition?”
- Receive a preliminary cost estimate for your service to which you can agree or disagree
- Arrange the date and time of your appointment and leave detailed instructions