Local & Fully Qualified Tree Surgeons London
Properly caring for the trees on your property is a job for a professional arborist. Allan’s Gardeners, a London-based tree surgery company, offers professional tree surgeons who have the training and qualifications you need. We can prune trees, shape crowns, grind stumps, and more. We only hire certified and insured arborists who follow the British Standards BS3998 (British Standards).
Unlike other tree trimming companies, we have the tools and expertise needed for everything from careful tree pruning to complete tree removal, including felling and stump grinding. This is your one-stop service for all the tree maintenance you need. One phone call 020 3746 3128 gets you everything.
Find a Tree Surgeons Near You 020 3746 3128
Highly Recommended London Tree Surgeons
Using the tree surgeons in London is swift and easy – and you get to relax every step of the way knowing you’ve hired the local experts. As well as the convenience and reliability that all of our customers remark on, you’ll also benefit from:
- Professional attention for trees up 20 metres – 65 feet – in height
- All tree surgeons on the team are qualified, experienced, and fully insured for your peace of mind
- The skills necessary for tree trimming, pruning and felling – everything needed to keep your trees healthy and remove them when they become a hazard
- A no-obligation quotation before we commence work
- Rates are based on the job you need us to do, not how long it’s going to take
- Special deals when you use us to help out in the rest of your garden too – for instance with garden maintenance or lawn care
What Is the Meaning of Tree Surgery?
Professional tree surgery involves the care and maintenance of trees. Tree care involves a range of tasks designed to preserve a tree’s health and aesthetics. Arborists, also known as tree surgeons, prune, trim, and remove branches to ensure a tree’s health. A tree surgeon may also diagnose and treat diseases, provide support for branches that are weak or damaged, and undertake other measures to enhance the overall condition of trees under their care. Your arborists will turn up on time, ready and able to start work immediately. You’ll show them the tree in question, they’ll check to make sure that we’ve got permission to deal with it meaning that it isn’t owned by your local council, for example – and then we’ll ratify the quote that you’ve been given over the phone. All members of the tree surgery in London team can maintain the health of the crown of your favourite arboreal feature, encourage fruit growth, trim and prune for size, or completely remove. Just let us know what you need.
Because of tree surgeons’ training and experience, we’re fully aware that using the best equipment on the market isn’t just a preference, it’s a matter of necessity with professional tree surgery in your area of London. All of the chainsaws, safety equipment and so on that the team is armed with are the most effective available. What’s more, every arborist is fully insured.
Tree Surgery Frequently Asked Questions
Find a Reliable Tree Surgeon Near You
020 3746 3128 is the number to call to make a booking for a tree surgery service in London or you can use our booking form. The latter you can fill in anytime to request a callback while both of the former are staffed by live gardening consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you’ll need to confirm with us is that you’ve got permission to address the tree in question.
The booking process with us will work as follows:
- You give us a call or contact us online to tell us about the tree care that you need
- We’ll give you an approximate quote based on the height and crown of the tree
- The tree surgery team arrives at your property, ready and fully equipped
- The tree surgeon confirms your quote with you before starting the job
It’s that simple!