Gardening Maintenance, Clearance & More in Gillingham ME7
Keeping on top of maintaining your garden, no matter how big or small, can often be an arduous task, which is why the highly skilled garden maintenance professionals in Gillingham ME7 are the perfect solution for any gardening task! You'll have healthier plants and we'll make your property more attractive to enjoy your time in. We've built up a winning combination of cutting edge tools and hard labour so that each job is undertaken right down to your exact specifications. Not only will the experts complete the job in a timely manner but we'll make certain that you're getting value for your money by offering you a free quote that won't hurt your wallet. With years of experience behind them, all the gardeners have extensive knowledge of all aspects of gardening from weeding to ivy pruning or removal, and can turn their green fingers to any job you have in mind.
We’re Your One-Stop Garden Maintenance Shop in Gillingham!
There’s no doubt that we’re the local experts when it comes to all things gardening, so why not take advantage of some of the other specialist services that we offer. As well as freeing up time that you can enjoy elsewhere, you may qualify for a multiple booking discount. Book us to carry out:
Tree Surgery – All the skilled technicians can take care of everything from pruning and crown thinning to removal and stump grinding.
Gutter Cleaning – Let us take care of this essential maintenance task, and make sure your property is protected against the ravages of rain water.
Garden Design – Whether you need help getting the most from the space available or want to design a garden on the basis of colour, theme or even fragrance, we’ve got the experts with the skills and experience needed.
Patio Cleaning – You’ll be amazed at the amount of dirt that the technicians can remove using specialist equipment, leaving your patios, paths and driveways fresh, clean and ready to be enjoyed
Lawn Care – It takes a lot of work to get a truly great lawn. Luckily all the technicians have plenty of experience, and will know exactly how to get yours looking great!
What You Can Count On with Allan's Gardeners
The garden maintainers in Gillingham ME7 work any day of the week, and they won't wilt at the first sign of a little rain. Gardening services at your convenience is only the start of the story... we also offer:
- Free quotes for your work, online or over the phone - contact us 24/7 to tell us what you need and find out about our rates
- All the gardeners bring all the tools they need with them, saving you money on equipment, and eliminating the need for outdoor tool storage space
- Bespoke garden design services, with qualified designers to turn your ideas into a plan, and skilled ground workers to turn plans into reality
- Garden maintenance services including lawn care, tree surgery, ivy removal, hedge trimming, weeding and planning
- Free advice on developing and maintaining your garden
- One-off services such as garden clearance without further obligation, or seasonal work such as leaf clearance,
- Free removal of up to 120 litres of garden waste is included
- We specialise in chemical-free, eco-friendly gardening
Tools That Ensure Your Garden Maintenance is а Cut Above the Rest
When we come to cut your lawn we'll bring a compact petrol driven machine. So no cables trailing across your garden, and we'll access your property without needing big gates. When you need tree surgery, the tree surgeons will arrive with all the safely gear they need to complete your work under controlled conditions. All of our garden care services are completed by capable employees, and of course, everything is covered by our comprehensive insurance.
Booking Options and Process
Find the specific service you need on our website
- Contact us over the phone on 020 3746 3128, through the chat facility in the corner of your screen, or by entering your details into our contact form
- Answer a few simple questions such as “what’s the size of your garden?” and “what is its current condition?”
- Receive a preliminary cost estimate for your service to which you can agree or disagree
- Arrange the date and time of your appointment and leave detailed instructions