Hire Precise & Affordable Garden Landscapers in Reading RG1
Many homeowners dream of having a beautiful garden. Somewhere to relax and spend time with family and friends. Trying to decide on the right course of action and devising a plan for its achievement can be quite time consuming, and it’s often very difficult to know exactly where to start. Allan’s Gardeners can offer a service that will help you achieve the garden of your dreams at a price that is gentle on your bank balance. Garden design in Reading RG1 is offered at a price that’s affordable, and which delivers results you never thought possible. You’ll be the envy of your neighbours, with a garden that’s been well planned and executed to make the most of the available outdoor space. We’ve got an experienced design team who will come and discuss your ideas, and then bring them to life, from planning through to final landscaping and installation.
Our Comprehensive Service List Covers Everything!
- Lawn care – worried about your patchy lawn? Let the professionals seed and care for your lawn in right through the year
- Gutter cleaning – we use an advanced machine with an extendible pole which can reach into the most awkward areas to clear your guttering
- Patio cleaning – using powerful jet washing equipment, we can spruce up any patio or driveway.
- Gardening – enlist our help to plant, tend and prune your plants and flowers to get your garden blooming
- Tree surgery – experts know everything there is to know about pruning, shaping and lopping a variety of trees
Other services we offer in Reading
All Our Garden Landscaping Is Delivered By Specialists
By choosing Allan’s Gardeners for the landscape gardening you need in Reading you’re choosing fully insured professionals. What’s more, you’re choosing services that give you the following exciting benefits:
- The expertise needed to handle a wide range of garden landscaping and design tasks, including laying turf, patio laying, land levelling, shed installation, and more
- Many of our clients use us for vegetation removal and garden clearance, as well as planting and fencing
- A no-obligation quote before you get started, and a consultation on-site with experienced advisers
- All staff carefully trained – and all with years of experience as garden designers behind them
- Delivery of all necessary materials included in your price
- High-grade safety equipment always on hand
- Round-the-clock support facilities – our lines stay open 24 hours a day
How We Deliver Our Service
We prefer to send round a landscaping specialist to discuss your ideas on site before we provide you with a final cost for the job. They will be able to give you their invaluable advice, and let you know whether your ideas are achievable and how long it will take to realise them. After this initial appointment you will receive your quote by email within 3 working days.
You can rely on us for your garden planning and landscaping because the team is well trained and experienced. They’ve been carefully selected and fully insured. We provide them with the best available materials and tools, and protect them from harm with the latest safety equipment.
Book Your Garden Design Services Swiftly and Conveniently
For the convenience of our customers we provide a number of different ways in which you can make your booking, including online using our chat option or by completing a simple booking form. Alternatively, you can pick up the phone and dial 020 3746 3128 24 hours a day.
Looking for some assistance outside of the local area? No problem! We also offer our quality garden design services in: Reading, High Wycombe, Slough, Lee, Guildford, Oxford, Southall, Hounslow, Hounslow, Isleworth,