Get Your Garden Services from Allan's Gardeners Oxhey WD19
Keeping a garden looking amazing all the time can be a full time job in itself. If you want to enjoy yours but lack the time or enthusiasm needed, then you’ve come to the right place! The Oxhey WD19 local garden maintenance pros will use their years of experience to tackle any chores that need taking care of in your outdoor space. You can book us for a clean-up of your garden at home, the redesign of your outdoor space at work, or the regular maintenance of the gardens of your rental properties. No job is too big or too small for the experienced team, so contact us today for your free quote.
Get All Your Garden Maintenance Services From a Single Company in Oxhey
Choose what you need from us, we do it all! Whenever you call on Allan's team you'll get the benefit of two experienced horticulturists and all the tools they need to complete whatever work you've asked for. Our staff will take the time to follow your detailed instructions and needs and make sure that your work is completed to the highest of standards. Above all, you'll get the benefits of a friendly local firm with a commitment to outstanding customer care combined with the resources you'd expect from the biggest of national concerns. Our gardening services include:
- Garden Design: Whether you want low maintenance, a cottage garden or space for outdoor dining, the designers will realise your dreams.
- Patio Cleaning: Keep your paths, patios and other hard landscaping fresh-looking and safe underfoot.
- Tree Surgery: The trees in your garden form the backbone of your outdoor layout - the qualified tree surgeons will keep them healthy.
- Lawn Care: From seeding a new lawn to repairing an old one, the lawn care team have the tools and experience to do a great job.
- Gutter Cleaning: The gutter cleaners work from the ground using a wet vacuum cleaner. This makes for a fast, affordable service.
Enjoy the Benefits of Oxhey WD19 Garden Maintenance Services
Make your booking for your Oxhey WD19 garden maintenance services and you'll soon be enjoying a number of different benefits. Your service can be tailored to the specific needs of you and your garden to include such tasks as lawn care, tree surgery, patio cleaning, and a whole lot more. When you book more than one service you also get to enjoy further discounts, making the whole experience much more enjoyable and gentle on your bank balance! Other benefits include:
- We don't charge by the job for maintenance, but base our prices on the time spent working in your garden
- It doesn't have to be sunny, as all gardeners are enthusiastic enough to work in all weathers!
- Everything can be done in one visit
- We've gained our experience in a number of different settings - no job is too big or too small
- We can provide free helpful advice for the continued maintenance of your garden
How We Deliver Our Garden Maintenance Service
When you make arrangements for Allan's Gardeners to call, our first step will be to send someone round to appraise your situation. If it's not possible for you to be present when we call this isn't a problem but you'll need to provide detailed instructions. You can put your trust in your friendly gardeners because we've explored their work history and performed all of the necessary checks. For your further peace of mind, we're a fully insured provider. We keep our garden care service ahead of the game by providing all the necessary equipment, products and tools. All the highly qualified experts will swiftly transform your garden into a place where you can enjoy your free time.
Booking Options and Process
Find the specific service you need on our website
- Contact us over the phone on 020 3746 3128, through the chat facility in the corner of your screen, or by entering your details into our contact form
- Answer a few simple questions such as “what’s the size of your garden?” and “what is its current condition?”
- Receive a preliminary cost estimate for your service to which you can agree or disagree
- Arrange the date and time of your appointment and leave detailed instructions