Book Our Chorlton-cum-Hardy M21 Gardeners For Help Outdoors
Keeping a garden looking amazing all the time can be a full time job in itself. If you want to enjoy yours but lack the time or enthusiasm needed, then you’ve come to the right place! The Chorlton-cum-Hardy M21 local garden maintenance pros will use their years of experience to tackle any chores that need taking care of in your outdoor space. You can book us for a clean-up of your garden at home, the redesign of your outdoor space at work, or the regular maintenance of the gardens of your rental properties. No job is too big or too small for the experienced team, so contact us today for your free quote.
We’re Your One-Stop Garden Maintenance Shop in Chorlton-cum-Hardy!
There’s no doubt that we’re the local experts when it comes to all things gardening, so why not take advantage of some of the other specialist services that we offer. As well as freeing up time that you can enjoy elsewhere, you may qualify for a multiple booking discount. Book us to carry out:
Tree Surgery – All the skilled technicians can take care of everything from pruning and crown thinning to removal and stump grinding.
Gutter Cleaning – Let us take care of this essential maintenance task, and make sure your property is protected against the ravages of rain water.
Garden Design – Whether you need help getting the most from the space available or want to design a garden on the basis of colour, theme or even fragrance, we’ve got the experts with the skills and experience needed.
Patio Cleaning – You’ll be amazed at the amount of dirt that the technicians can remove using specialist equipment, leaving your patios, paths and driveways fresh, clean and ready to be enjoyed
Lawn Care – It takes a lot of work to get a truly great lawn. Luckily all the technicians have plenty of experience, and will know exactly how to get yours looking great!
Enjoy the Benefits of Chorlton-cum-Hardy M21 Garden Maintenance Services
Make your booking for your Chorlton-cum-Hardy M21 garden maintenance services and you'll soon be enjoying a number of different benefits. Your service can be tailored to the specific needs of you and your garden to include such tasks as lawn care, tree surgery, patio cleaning, and a whole lot more. When you book more than one service you also get to enjoy further discounts, making the whole experience much more enjoyable and gentle on your bank balance! Other benefits include:
- We don't charge by the job for maintenance, but base our prices on the time spent working in your garden
- It doesn't have to be sunny, as all gardeners are enthusiastic enough to work in all weathers!
- Everything can be done in one visit
- We've gained our experience in a number of different settings - no job is too big or too small
- We can provide free helpful advice for the continued maintenance of your garden
Why Do We Only Hire the Most Experienced Staff?
Simply put, because we know the importance of providing the best experience to you, our customers - having a team that's full of friendly, hard working and fully insured garden care specialists makes this easy!
What's more, you'll never see us using anything other than best tool on the market for any given task. The tree surgery team for example, only use the most effective safety equipment and chainsaws.
Booking Options and Process
Find the specific service you need on our website
- Contact us over the phone on 020 3746 3128, through the chat facility in the corner of your screen, or by entering your details into our contact form
- Answer a few simple questions such as “what’s the size of your garden?” and “what is its current condition?”
- Receive a preliminary cost estimate for your service to which you can agree or disagree
- Arrange the date and time of your appointment and leave detailed instructions