Increase Your Kerb Appeal With a Visit From Our Waterloo SE1 Gardeners
Keeping a garden looking amazing all the time can be a full time job in itself. If you want to enjoy yours but lack the time or enthusiasm needed, then you’ve come to the right place! The Waterloo SE1 local garden maintenance pros will use their years of experience to tackle any chores that need taking care of in your outdoor space. You can book us for a clean-up of your garden at home, the redesign of your outdoor space at work, or the regular maintenance of the gardens of your rental properties. No job is too big or too small for the experienced team, so contact us today for your free quote.
Enjoy the Benefits of Waterloo SE1 Garden Maintenance Services
Make your booking for your Waterloo SE1 garden maintenance services and you’ll soon be enjoying a number of different benefits. Your service can be tailored to the specific needs of you and your garden to include such tasks as lawn care, tree surgery, patio cleaning, and a whole lot more. When you book more than one service you also get to enjoy further discounts, making the whole experience much more enjoyable and gentle on your bank balance! Other benefits include:
- We don’t charge by the job for maintenance but base our prices on the time spent working in your garden
- It doesn’t have to be sunny, as all gardeners are enthusiastic enough to work in all weathers!
- Everything can be done in one visit
- We’ve gained our experience in a number of different settings – no job is too big or too small
- We can provide free helpful advice for the continued maintenance of your garden
Here Is the Wide Variety of Garden Maintenance Services in Waterloo We Offer
No matter what you need the gardeners for the initial process will always be the same: we’ll arrive on-site, perform a thorough inspection of your garden and then consult with you. After you’ve given us your requirements and approval we’ll get to work. Don’t forget that this service is hourly based and performed by a team of two experienced technicians. Feel free to book any other experts, reliable services that comprise:
- Garden design – completely redesign your backyard with help from an expert. We can perform turfing, decking, paving and more.
- Tree surgeons – this comprehensive service can include stump grinding, shredding, height reduction and even complete removal of trees of up to 25m.
- Patio cleaning – benefit from powerful machinery that ejects water under high pressure. Perfect for removing dirt from patios!
- Lawn care – get your overgrown grass back under control by letting us mow and trim back into shape.
- Gutter cleaning – don’t let malfunctioning gutters and downpipes cause water damage on your property. Hire us today.
Other services we offer in Waterloo
The Tools We’ll Bring To You
Take advantage of an arsenal which includes industry standard lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, shovels, scissors and even chainsaws suitable for tree care. All the garden care equipment is kept well-maintained for your benefit and enables us to carry out complex tasks. Want perfectly even edging? The precision petrol lawn mowers we use are compact and require no electricity supply whatsoever.
Procedures for Making a Booking
Bookings are made to suit anyone’s schedule by calling us on 020 3746 3128 or using our live chat service. Or, if you prefer, use our contact form to book a slot – whichever way you choose, our trained call centre operators will give you the appropriate advice based on your personal specifications, and a free, no-obligation quote which they’ll discuss with you in great detail. Lines are open 24/7 so you can get in touch at any time to get answers to your questions and to make a booking.
You can call in our experts anywhere locally. As well as Waterloo, our clients often call on us in: Waterloo, Liphook, Haslemere, Plaistow, East Grinstead, Billingshurst, Godalming, Guildford, Horsham, Shoreham,