Streatham SW16 Gardeners Offering Design, Maintenance & Care
Keeping a garden looking amazing all the time can be a full time job in itself. If you want to enjoy yours but lack the time or enthusiasm needed, then you’ve come to the right place! The Streatham SW16 local garden maintenance pros will use their years of experience to tackle any chores that need taking care of in your outdoor space. You can book us for a clean-up of your garden at home, the redesign of your outdoor space at work, or the regular maintenance of the gardens of your rental properties. No job is too big or too small for the experienced team, so contact us today for your free quote.
Here Is the Wide Variety of Garden Maintenance Services in Streatham We Offer
No matter what you need the gardeners for the initial process will always be the same: we’ll arrive on-site, perform a thorough inspection of your garden and then consult with you. After you’ve given us your requirements and approval we’ll get to work. Don’t forget that this service is hourly based and performed by a team of two experienced technicians. Feel free to book any other experts, reliable services that comprise:
- Garden design – completely redesign your backyard with help from an expert. We can perform turfing, decking, paving and more.
- Tree surgeons – this comprehensive service can include stump grinding, shredding, height reduction and even complete removal of trees of up to 25m.
- Patio cleaning – benefit from powerful machinery that ejects water under high pressure. Perfect for removing dirt from patios!
- Lawn care – get your overgrown grass back under control by letting us mow and trim back into shape.
- Gutter cleaning – don’t let malfunctioning gutters and downpipes cause water damage on your property. Hire us today.
Other services we offer in Streatham
What You Can Count On with Allan’s Gardeners
The garden maintainers in Streatham SW16 work any day of the week, and they won’t wilt at the first sign of a little rain. Gardening services at your convenience is only the start of the story… we also offer:
- Free quotes for your work, online or over the phone – contact us 24/7 to tell us what you need and find out about our rates
- All the gardeners bring all the tools they need with them, saving you money on equipment, and eliminating the need for outdoor tool storage space
- Bespoke garden design services, with qualified designers to turn your ideas into a plan, and skilled ground workers to turn plans into reality
- Garden maintenance services including lawn care, tree surgery, ivy removal, hedge trimming, weeding and planning
- Free advice on developing and maintaining your garden
- One-off services such as garden clearance without further obligation, or seasonal work such as leaf clearance,
- Free removal of up to 120 litres of garden waste is included
- We specialise in chemical-free, eco-friendly gardening
Tools That Ensure Your Garden Maintenance is ? Cut Above the Rest
When we come to cut your lawn we’ll bring a compact petrol driven machine. So no cables trailing across your garden, and we’ll access your property without needing big gates. When you need tree surgery, the tree surgeons will arrive with all the safely gear they need to complete your work under controlled conditions. All of our garden care services are completed by capable employees, and of course, everything is covered by our comprehensive insurance.
Booking Options and Process
Find the specific service you need on our website
- Contact us over the phone on 020 3746 3128, through the chat facility in the corner of your screen, or by entering your details into our contact form
- Answer a few simple questions such as what’s the size of your garden? and what is its current condition?
- Receive a preliminary cost estimate for your service to which you can agree or disagree
- Arrange the date and time of your appointment and leave detailed instructions
We also operate our services in neighbouring places, and can be ready to tackle your gardening jobs in any of these areas: Streatham, West Norwood, Mitcham, Balham, Thornton Heath, Norwood, Croydon, South Norwood, Dulwich, Clapham,