The Fully Insured Garden Services Tolworth and Hook Rise KT5 Trusts
When you need some reliable, convenient, and above all professional help outdoors, Allan's Gardeners are standing by. Your service will feature skilled gardening experts local to Tolworth and Hook Rise KT5, full training for all fully insured staff, and a host of top of the range equipment provided at no extra charge.
We're your go-to local choice for garden design, garden maintenance, tree surgery, gutter cleaning, lawn care, patio cleaning, and more! No matter what you need, you can count on an experienced, professional gardening team ready to help you when you need it most.
Get All Your Garden Maintenance Services From a Single Company in Tolworth and Hook Rise
Choose what you need from us, we do it all! Whenever you call on Allan's team you'll get the benefit of two experienced horticulturists and all the tools they need to complete whatever work you've asked for. Our staff will take the time to discuss your exact visions and needs and make sure that your work is completed to the highest of standards. Above all, you'll get the benefits of a friendly local firm with a commitment to outstanding customer care combined with the resources you'd expect from the biggest of national concerns. Our gardening services include:
- Garden Design: Whether you want low maintenance, a cottage garden or space for outdoor dining, the designers will realise your dreams.
- Patio Cleaning: Keep your paths, patios and other hard landscaping fresh-looking and safe underfoot.
- Tree Surgery: The trees in your garden form the backbone of your outdoor layout - the qualified tree surgeons will keep them healthy.
- Lawn Care: From seeding a new lawn to repairing an old one, the lawn care team have the tools and experience to do a great job.
- Gutter Cleaning: The gutter cleaners work from the ground using a wet vacuum cleaner. This makes for a fast, affordable service.
Receive Great Benefits From Our Garden Maintenance Services in Tolworth and Hook Rise KT5
- Eco-friendly approach - we ensure that we're doing our utmost to help the environment by keeping your plants and trees in good health
- Provision of tools - all the gardeners bring all the necessary tools and equipment needed to complete a job
- Dedicated customer care - call on us seven days a week, day or night, either by phone or by using our online services
- Same day service - if you need the Tolworth and Hook Rise KT5 garden maintenance pros in an emergency we're always here to help - even when the weather is bad!
- Great rates - fees based on the actual job we do, or the hours we spend working in your garden
- Special discounts - take advantage of our deals on offer when you order combined services such as gutter cleaning or patio cleaning and we'll knock more off your bill!
Why Do We Only Hire the Most Experienced Staff?
Simply put, because we know the importance of providing the best experience to you, our customers - having a team that's full of friendly, hard working and fully insured garden care specialists makes this easy!
What's more, you'll never see us using anything other than best tool on the market for any given task. The tree surgery team for example, only use the most effective safety equipment and chainsaws.
Make Your Booking Today - Here's How It Works
Because we understand that you can be very busy, it'll only take you five minutes to set your appointment up.
020 3746 3128 is the only number you'll need, but there's also a chat facility and booking form right here on our website for you to use to get in touch with us. Remember - our lines stay open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so there's never a bad time to call.
To get your Allan's Gardeners team to your door as quickly as possible, we'll take all of the information you can give us up front. We'll then be able to:
- Set your appointment for the time that's best for you - we work every day of the week, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- Give you a free, no-obligation quotation then and there over the phone
- Confirm that quote with you when the team arrive on-site. No-one even picks up a shovel until you give us the final say-so!