Get Service With a Smile From Our Rotherhithe SE16 Garden Services
When you need some reliable, convenient, and above all professional help outdoors, Allan's Gardeners are standing by. Your service will feature skilled gardening experts local to Rotherhithe SE16, full training for all fully insured staff, and a host of top of the range equipment provided at no extra charge.
We're your go-to local choice for garden design, garden maintenance, tree surgery, gutter cleaning, lawn care, patio cleaning, and more! No matter what you need, you can count on an experienced, professional gardening team ready to help you when you need it most.
Range of Gardening Maintenance Services in Rotherhithe on Offer
When you hire Allan's Gardeners for pruning, planting or garden tidy ups, you might want to consider using one of our other professional services to keep your entire outdoor area in pristine condition. Our other services are:
- Garden design - make your property the envy of all your neighbours with our bespoke garden design service - no job is too big or too small!
- Gutter cleaning - protect your property from water damage - hire the gutter cleaning specialists to clear all evidence of debris and blockages
- Tree surgery - the experts can not only deal with tree and stump removal but any kind of arboricultural problem you have
- Lawn care - starting or maintaining a lawn can be a constant headache, but with our help they'll soon disappear when we've worked our magic
- Patio cleaning - we'll remove all growth, algae and weeds so your patio, driveway or fencing is left looking fantastic
Enjoy the Benefits of Rotherhithe SE16 Garden Maintenance Services
Make your booking for your Rotherhithe SE16 garden maintenance services and you'll soon be enjoying a number of different benefits. Your service can be tailored to the specific needs of you and your garden to include such tasks as lawn care, tree surgery, patio cleaning, and a whole lot more. When you book more than one service you also get to enjoy further discounts, making the whole experience much more enjoyable and gentle on your bank balance! Other benefits include:
- We don't charge by the job for maintenance but base our prices on the time spent working in your garden
- It doesn't have to be sunny, as all gardeners are enthusiastic enough to work in all weathers!
- Everything can be done in one visit
- We've gained our experience in a number of different settings - no job is too big or too small
- We can provide free helpful advice for the continued maintenance of your garden
Why Do We Only Hire the Most Experienced Staff?
Simply put, because we know the importance of providing the best experience to you, our customers - having a team that's full of friendly, hard working and fully insured garden care specialists makes this easy!
What's more, you'll never see us using anything other than best tool on the market for any given task. The tree surgery team for example, only use the most effective safety equipment and chainsaws.
Booking Options and Process
Find the specific service you need on our website
- Contact us over the phone on 020 3746 3128, through the chat facility in the corner of your screen, or by entering your details into our contact form
- Answer a few simple questions such as “what’s the size of your garden?” and “what is its current condition?”
- Receive a preliminary cost estimate for your service to which you can agree or disagree
- Arrange the date and time of your appointment and leave detailed instructions