Premium Garden Design in Barking IG11
As a landlord or property owner who demands the best, when you're looking for affordable services for garden design in Barking IG11, quality is going to be a big factor. But how can you know when you're hiring the service that's right for you?
What sets Allan's Gardeners apart from other gardening companies is the no-obligation on-site consultation that starts off your work. This gives you the opportunity to discuss your plans and ideas with an expert who can offer advice and describe how professionals are going to handle things for you.What's more, with us you only pay for the job you need done - not for how long it takes.
Get More From Your Garden - Landscaping Tailored To Your Convenience
Book our garden design service in Barking IG11 and you'll discover it's a bit like having an architect for your outdoor space. Your designer will ensure that every inch of precious room is used to it's best advantage. In addition to this you'll benefit from:
- One-to-one planning, to produce a unique design for your needs
- Work scheduled for any day of the week - we work at weekends, over bank holidays, and bad weather is not a problem
- Your garden will be designed with an eye to sustainability and environmental friendliness
- Your work is planned by qualified designers and completed by expert gardeners.
- We all have budgets; tell us yours and we'll work within it, giving you the great results you deserve at a price you can afford
How We Deliver Our Service
We prefer to send round a landscaping specialist to discuss your ideas on site before we provide you with a final cost for the job. They will be able to give you their invaluable advice, and let you know whether your ideas are achievable and how long it will take to realise them. After this initial appointment you will receive your quote by email within 3 working days.
You can rely on us for your garden planning and landscaping because the team is well trained and experienced. They've been carefully selected and fully insured. We provide them with the best available materials and tools, and protect them from harm with the latest safety equipment.
Planning and Implementing Your Garden Services
Your garden designers in Barking will work with you every step of the way, from preliminary sketches, through detailed plans, right up to the moment the last plants are bedded in. Trust qualified designers and skilled, experienced general gardeners with every stage of your new garden. We'll organise the delivery of any necessary materials, lay waterproof membranes if needed, level your garden, or introduce new levels to make for a more interesting result. Ask us to provide a clearance team for unwanted existing vegetation and be certain that they'll work carefully to preserve any existing elements of your garden that you want to retain. Once your new design is in place and flowering, ask us for ongoing work. We'll provide:
- Gardeners: Free up time to enjoy your garden by letting the green-fingered landscaping team do the hard work.
- Tree Surgery: Keep trees in your garden safe, healthy and in proportion to your design; we offer pruning, reduction, removal and more.
- Patio Cleaning: Book us for chemical-free jet wash cleaning of your patio, paths and driveways.
- Lawn Care: We'll keep your lawn green, healthy and weed-free - the perfect centrepiece to your perfect garden.
- Gutter Cleaning: Book wet vacuum gutter cleaning, a fast, efficient and very affordable way to keep gutters clean.
Booking Options and Process
- Schedule a visit from a garden planning specialist over the phone on 020 3746 3128. No-obligation quotes are available through our contact form too
- During this on-site assessment you’ll be given professional level ideas and advice. This discussion will allow us to calculate an accurate quote
- Within three working days after our visit you’ll receive a detailed cost estimate via email
- If you agree to the quotation a time slot when your job can take place will be agreed. Don’t worry if you disagree, the visit is without obligation!