Our Loudwater WD3 Gardeners Bring Colour & Beauty
Choose Allan's garden maintenance experts in Loudwater WD3 for the ultimate in convenience and quality for your garden services. Book us for your private garden or to maintain your corporate outdoor space. Call us to design the garden you've always dreamed of, for a one off clearance when you move into a new home, or use us for the maintenance of your rented properties. Whatever you need in your garden we've got it covered, and you'll always be assured of professional workmanship from experienced gardeners.
We’re Your One-Stop Garden Maintenance Shop in Loudwater!
There’s no doubt that we’re the local experts when it comes to all things gardening, so why not take advantage of some of the other specialist services that we offer. As well as freeing up time that you can enjoy elsewhere, you may qualify for a multiple booking discount. Book us to carry out:
Tree Surgery – All the skilled technicians can take care of everything from pruning and crown thinning to removal and stump grinding.
Gutter Cleaning – Let us take care of this essential maintenance task, and make sure your property is protected against the ravages of rain water.
Garden Design – Whether you need help getting the most from the space available or want to design a garden on the basis of colour, theme or even fragrance, we’ve got the experts with the skills and experience needed.
Patio Cleaning – You’ll be amazed at the amount of dirt that the technicians can remove using specialist equipment, leaving your patios, paths and driveways fresh, clean and ready to be enjoyed
Lawn Care – It takes a lot of work to get a truly great lawn. Luckily all the technicians have plenty of experience, and will know exactly how to get yours looking great!
What You Can Count On with Allan's Gardeners
The garden maintainers in Loudwater WD3 work any day of the week, and they won't wilt at the first sign of a little rain. Gardening services at your convenience is only the start of the story... we also offer:
- Free quotes for your work, online or over the phone - contact us 24/7 to tell us what you need and find out about our rates
- All the gardeners bring all the tools they need with them, saving you money on equipment, and eliminating the need for outdoor tool storage space
- Bespoke garden design services, with qualified designers to turn your ideas into a plan, and skilled ground workers to turn plans into reality
- Garden maintenance services including lawn care, tree surgery, ivy removal, hedge trimming, weeding and planning
- Free advice on developing and maintaining your garden
- One off services such as garden clearance without further obligation, or seasonal work such as leaf clearance,
- Free removal of up to 180 litres of garden waste is included
- We specialise in chemical-free, eco-friendly gardening
Why Do We Only Hire the Most Experienced Staff?
Simply put, because we know the importance of providing the best experience to you, our customers - having a team that's full of friendly, hard working and fully insured garden care specialists makes this easy!
What's more, you'll never see us using anything other than best tool on the market for any given task. The tree surgery team for example, only use the most effective safety equipment and chainsaws.
Make Your Booking Today - Here's How It Works
Because we understand that you can be very busy, it'll only take you five minutes to set your appointment up.
020 3746 3128 is the only number you'll need, but there's also a chat facility and booking form right here on our website for you to use to get in touch with us. Remember - our lines stay open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so there's never a bad time to call.
To get your Allan's Gardeners team to your door as quickly as possible, we'll take all of the information you can give us up front. We'll then be able to:
- Set your appointment for the time that's best for you - we work every day of the week, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- Give you a free, no-obligation quotation then and there over the phone
- Confirm that quote with you when the team arrive on-site. No-one even picks up a shovel until you give us the final say-so!