Our Godalming GU7 Gardeners Bring Colour & Beauty
If your dream is to have a beautiful garden but you don't have the time to dedicate to the job, call 020 3746 3128 and take advantage of Allan's Gardeners. On hand to help with many kinds of work, the services of the expert Godalming GU7 garden maintainers are an affordable alternative to spending time and effort yourself. Available for both residential and commercial customers, we have an arsenal full of the best equipment, tools and expertise in order to create your dream garden, and then keep it well maintained. Our prices are reasonable, and your service can be booked on a regular basis - daily, weekly, or for a one off occasion.
We’re Your One-Stop Garden Maintenance Shop in Godalming!
There’s no doubt that we’re the local experts when it comes to all things gardening, so why not take advantage of some of the other specialist services that we offer. As well as freeing up time that you can enjoy elsewhere, you may qualify for a multiple booking discount. Book us to carry out:
Tree Surgery – All the skilled technicians can take care of everything from pruning and crown thinning to removal and stump grinding.
Gutter Cleaning – Let us take care of this essential maintenance task, and make sure your property is protected against the ravages of rain water.
Garden Design – Whether you need help getting the most from the space available or want to design a garden on the basis of colour, theme or even fragrance, we’ve got the experts with the skills and experience needed.
Patio Cleaning – You’ll be amazed at the amount of dirt that the technicians can remove using specialist equipment, leaving your patios, paths and driveways fresh, clean and ready to be enjoyed
Lawn Care – It takes a lot of work to get a truly great lawn. Luckily all the technicians have plenty of experience, and will know exactly how to get yours looking great!
Book Us for Garden Maintenance in Godalming GU7 and Get the Service You Deserve
When you book us to carry out garden maintenance in Godalming GU7 we’ll send you skilled gardeners that work 7-days a week no matter what the weather and you’ll also be able to enjoy:
- Round-the-clock help and advice both over the phone and online from our friendly advisers
- Free quotes and on-site assessments that carry absolutely no-obligation for you
- A full range of services that are tailored to meet your needs, and give you the best possible results
- Competitive rates that get even better when you take advantage of our special offers and multiple booking discounts
- A range of appointment times, including same-day when available and weekends at no extra cost
- Experienced gardeners that come to you fully equipped, comprehensively insured, and ready to get the job done.
Tools That Ensure Your Garden Maintenance is A Cut Above the Rest
When we come to cut your lawn we'll bring a compact petrol driven machine. So no cables trailing across your garden, and we'll access your property without needing big gates. When you need tree surgery, the tree surgeons will arrive with all the safely gear they need to complete your work under controlled conditions. All of our garden care services are completed by capable employees, and of course, everything is covered by our comprehensive insurance.
Make Your Booking Today - Here's How It Works
Because we understand that you can be very busy, it'll only take you five minutes to set your appointment up.
020 3746 3128 is the only number you'll need, but there's also a chat facility and booking form right here on our website for you to use to get in touch with us. Remember - our lines stay open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so there's never a bad time to call.
To get your Allan's Gardeners team to your door as quickly as possible, we'll take all of the information you can give us up front. We'll then be able to:
- Set your appointment for the time that's best for you - we work every day of the week, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- Give you a free, no-obligation quotation then and there over the phone
- Confirm that quote with you when the team arrive on-site. No-one even picks up a shovel until you give us the final say-so!