Find Affordable, Professional Gardeners in Eltham SE9
If your dream is to have a beautiful garden but you don't have the time to dedicate to the job, call 020 3746 3128 and take advantage of Allan's Gardeners. On hand to help with many kinds of work, the services of the expert Eltham SE9 garden maintainers are an affordable alternative to spending time and effort yourself. Available for both residential and commercial customers, we have an arsenal full of the best equipment, tools and expertise in order to create your dream garden, and then keep it well maintained. Our prices are reasonable, and your service can be booked on a regular basis - daily, weekly, or for a one off occasion.
Get All Your Garden Maintenance Services From a Single Company in Eltham
Choose what you need from us, we do it all! Whenever you call on Allan's team you'll get the benefit of two experienced horticulturists and all the tools they need to complete whatever work you've asked for. Our staff will take the time to discuss your exact visions and needs and make sure that your work is completed to the highest of standards. Above all, you'll get the benefits of a friendly local firm with a commitment to outstanding customer care combined with the resources you'd expect from the biggest of national concerns. Our gardening services include:
- Garden Design: Whether you want low maintenance, a cottage garden or space for outdoor dining, the designers will realise your dreams.
- Patio Cleaning: Keep your paths, patios and other hard landscaping fresh-looking and safe underfoot.
- Tree Surgery: The trees in your garden form the backbone of your outdoor layout - the qualified tree surgeons will keep them healthy.
- Lawn Care: From seeding a new lawn to repairing an old one, the lawn care team have the tools and experience to do a great job.
- Gutter Cleaning: The gutter cleaners work from the ground using a wet vacuum cleaner. This makes for a fast, affordable service.
What You Can Count On with Allan's Gardeners
The garden maintainers in Eltham SE9 work any day of the week, and they won't wilt at the first sign of a little rain. Gardening services at your convenience is only the start of the story... we also offer:
- Free quotes for your work, online or over the phone - contact us 24/7 to tell us what you need and find out about our rates
- All the gardeners bring all the tools they need with them, saving you money on equipment, and eliminating the need for outdoor tool storage space
- Bespoke garden design services, with qualified designers to turn your ideas into a plan, and skilled ground workers to turn plans into reality
- Garden maintenance services including lawn care, tree surgery, ivy removal, hedge trimming, weeding and planning
- Free advice on developing and maintaining your garden
- One off services such as garden clearance without further obligation, or seasonal work such as leaf clearance,
- Free removal of up to 180 litres of garden waste is included
- We specialise in chemical-free, eco-friendly gardening
Eltham Garden Maintenance Services That You Can Trust
When you choose us as your gardening company we’ll send you a highly skilled gardener who has undergone in-depth training. Equipped with the full range of tools needed, they’ll carry out their work to the highest standards and leave you with nothing but great results. We’ll always try and ensure that you’re sent the same staff member each time you book where possible, so that they know exactly how you like things done. And as all of our garden care services are covered by comprehensive insurance, you can sit back and relax while we get the job done.
Making a Booking is Simple and Quick
For the convenience of you, our customers, our gardening service is available 7 days a week. Get in touch and we'll make your booking at a time that suits you and your schedule. Pick up the phone and dial 020 3746 3128, or alternatively contact our customer service team online using the booking form or instant chat. Whatever time you contact us we can discuss prices, talk about our range of different services, and answer any questions you may have.